Free software developed in DRIMS project.
Polyphonic transcription system (Audio to MIDI)
- Description: Converts an audio file (WAV, MP3) into MIDI format
- Version: 1.0
- Date: 01/02/2012
- References: A. Pertusa and J.M. Iñesta, (2012).
- Online prototype
- Source code
Efficient methods for joint estimation of multiple fundamental frequencies in music signals, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2012, pp. 27.
Harmonic analysis library for OpenMusic
- Description: The harmonic-analysis library provides the OM classes and functions for performing and interacting with a Java implementation of the analysis algorithm described in: B. Pardo and W. P. Birmingham,(2002).
- Version: 2.1
- Date: 08/03/2012
- References: B. Pardo and W. P. Birmingham,(2002).
- Requirements: OpenMusic 6.7.
Algorithms for chordal analysis, Computer Music Journal, vol. 26, no. 2.