Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2019-01-31: New paper accepted: María Alfaro, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, José M. Iñesta, David Rizo: "On the Impact of the Music Encoding for Optical Music Recognition". In: Music Encoding Conference 2019, Vienna
- 2019-01-18: New paper published: Rizo, D.; Pascual-León, N.; Sapp, C.S.
"White Mensural Manual Encoding: from Humdrum to MEI"
Cuadernos de Investigación Musical, pp. 373-393 (2018)
- 2018-12-19: New paper published: David Rizo and Alan Marsden: "An MEI-based standard encoding for hierarchical music analyses". International Journal on Digital Libraries. 2018. 1-13
- 2018-12-12: María Alfaro has been awarded with one of the prizes "Future of Telecommunication" to the best "end-of-degree project" in telecommunication engineering for Spanish new graduates in Sound and Image in 2018.
- 2018-11-26: New book chapter published: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jan Hajic Jr., Alexander Pacha. "Discussion Group Summary: Optical Music Recognition". In: Graphics Recognition. Current Trends and Evolutions, 152-157. Springer.
- 2018-11-26: New book chapter published: Javier Sober-Mira, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, David Rizo, José M. Iñesta. "Pen-Based Music Document Transcription with Convolutional Neural Networks". In: Graphics Recognition. Current Trends and Evolutions, 71-80. Springer.