Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2018-09-20: New communication presented: José M. Iñesta presented "HISPAMUS: Handwritten Spanish Music Heritage Preservation by Automatic Transcription" at WoRMS 2018 workshop.
- 2018-08-29: New paper accepted: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza and Antonio-Javier Gallego. "A selectional auto-encoder approach for document image binarization". In: Pattern Recognition.
- 2018-07-31: New paper accepted: J.M. Iñesta, P.J. Ponce de León, D. Rizo, J. Oncina, L. Micó, J.R. Rico-Juan, C. Pérez-Sancho, A. Pertusa. "HISPAMUS: Handwritten Spanish Music Heritage Preservation by Automatic Transcription". In 1st Workshop on Reading Music Systems
- 2018-07-19: New paper accepted: Aurelia Bustos, Antonio Pertusa. "Learning Eligibility in Cancer Clinical Trials using Deep Neural Networks". In: Applied Sciences.
- 2018-07-17: New communication presented: José M. Iñesta, Luisa Micó, David Rizo. "Incremental learning for recognition of handwritten mensural notation". In ICML joint workshop on Machine Learning for Music.
- 2018-07-17: New paper accepted: Juan Ramón Rico-Juan, Antonio-Javier Gallego, Jose J. Valero-Mas, and Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza. "Statistical semi-supervised system for grading multiple peer-reviewed open-ended works". In Journal of Computers & Education.