Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2018-05-07: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza has been awarded with the Scientific Information Society of Spain Research Award - Fundación BBVA 2018, in the category of Young Computer Science Researchers. Congratulations!
- 2018-04-19: The 11th International Workshop on Machine Learning and Music will be held this year co-located with ICML 2018 in Stockholm (Sweden). Two-page abstracts are called before May, 18th.
- 2018-03-21: New paper accepted: Antonio-Javier Gallego, Antonio Pertusa, Pablo Gil. "Automatic Ship Classification from Optical Aerial Images with Convolutional Neural Networks". In: Remote Sensing.
- 2018-03-06: New paper accepted: José J. Valero-Mas, José M. Iñesta & Emmanouil Benetos. "A Supervised Classification Approach for Note Tracking in Polyphonic Piano Transcription". In: Journal of New Music Research.
- 2018-02-28: New paper accepted: Mario Nieto, Antonio-Javier Gallego, Pablo Gil, Antonio Pertusa. "Two-stage Convolutional Neural Network for Ship and Spill Detection Using SLAR images". In: IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing.
- 2018-02-23: New paper accepted: Antonio-Javier Gallego, Pablo Gil, Antonio Pertusa. "Segmentation of Oil Spills on Side-Looking Airborne Radar imagery with Autoencoders". In: Sensors.