Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2019-05-21: New paper accepted: J. Calvo-Zaragoza, A. H. Toselli, E. Vidal: "Music Symbol Sequence Indexing in Medieval Plainchant Manuscripts". In: 15th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2019)
- 2019-05-09: The application to organize the 12th Int. Workshop on Music and Machine Learning (MML2019) collocated with the ECML 2019 has been accepted and the workshop will take place on September 16 in Würzburg (Germany)
- 2019-04-15: New paper accepted: J. Calvo-Zaragoza, A.-J. Gallego, J.R. Rico-Juan "Ensemble classification from deep predictions with test data augmentation". In: Soft Computing
- 2019-04-15: New paper accepted: J. Calvo-Zaragoza, A. H. Toselli, E. Vidal "Hybrid hidden Markov models and artificial neural networks for handwritten music recognition in mensural notation". In: Pattern Analysis and Applications
- 2019-02-28: New paper published: A. Baró, P. Riba, J. Calvo-Zaragoza, A. Fornés "From Optical Music Recognition to Handwritten Music Recognition: a Baseline" In: Pattern Recognition Letters