Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2020-09-19: New paper accepted: A.-J. Gallego, J. Calvo-Zaragoza, and R.B. Fisher: "Incremental Unsupervised Domain-Adversarial Training of Neural Networks". In: IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems.
- 2020-09-18: The 13th edition of the Machine Learning and Music workshop (MML2020) has taken place virtually, organized by Jose M. Iñesta, within the ECML/PKDD 2020 conference.
- 2020-09-18: New paper presented at the 13th international workshop MML 2020: Francisco J. Castellanos, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, and Jose M. Iñesta. "Two-step neural cross-domain experiments forfull-page recognition of Mensural documents"
- 2020-09-11: Antonio Rios-Vila has been awarded with the Best Video Presentation at the 17th International Conference on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR 2020)
- 2020-08-28: New paper accepted: Antonio Ríos-Vila, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza and David Rizo: "Evaluating simultaneous recognition and encoding for Optical Music Recognition". In: 7th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM 2020)
- 2020-07-17: New paper accepted: Aurelia Bustos, Antonio Pertusa, Jose María Salinas, Maria de la Iglesia-Vayá, : "PadChest: A large chest x-ray image dataset with multi-label annotated reports". In: Medical Image Analysis
- 2020-07-15: New paper accepted: Miguel A. Roman, Antonio Pertusa, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza: "Data representations for audio-to-score monophonic music transcription". In: Expert Systems With Applications
- 2020-07-10: New paper accepted: Francisco J. Castellanos, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jose M. Iñesta: "A Neural Approach for Full-Page Optical Music Recognition of Mensural Documents". In: 21st International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2020)
- 2020-06-10: New paper accepted: Antonio Ríos, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jose M. Iñesta: "Exploring the two-dimensional nature of music notation for score recognition with end-to-end approaches". In: 17th International Conference on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR 2020)
- 2020-05-21: New paper accepted: Francisco J. Castellanos, Antonio-Javier Gallego, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza: "Automatic scale estimation for music score images". In: Expert Systems With Applications