Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2018-07-19: New paper accepted: Aurelia Bustos, Antonio Pertusa. "Learning Eligibility in Cancer Clinical Trials using Deep Neural Networks". In: Applied Sciences.
- 2018-07-17: New communication presented: José M. Iñesta, Luisa Micó, David Rizo. "Incremental learning for recognition of handwritten mensural notation". In ICML joint workshop on Machine Learning for Music.
- 2018-07-17: New paper accepted: Juan Ramón Rico-Juan, Antonio-Javier Gallego, Jose J. Valero-Mas, and Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza. "Statistical semi-supervised system for grading multiple peer-reviewed open-ended works". In Journal of Computers & Education.
- 2018-06-15: New paper accepted: Miguel A. Román, Antonio Pertusa and Jorge Calvo. "An End-to-End Framework for Audio-to-Score Music Transcription on Monophonic Excepts" In ISMIR 2018, Paris (France).
- 2018-05-31: New paper accepted: Luisa Micó, José M. Iñesta, and David Rizo. "Incremental Learning for Recognition of Handwritten Mensural Notation" In the 2018 Joint Workshop on Machine Learning for Music.
- 2018-05-24: New communication presented: David Rizo, Nieves Pascual, Craig Sapp. "White mensural manual encoding: from **kern to MEI" was presented at the Music Encoding Conference. Maryland, 2018-05-24
- 2018-05-07: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza has been awarded with the Scientific Information Society of Spain Research Award - Fundación BBVA 2018, in the category of Young Computer Science Researchers. Congratulations!