Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
WWelcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2016-07-05: New paper accepted: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Gabriel Vigliensoni and Ichiro Fujinaga. "Document Analysis for Music Scores via Machine Learning". In: Digital Libraries for Musicology, New York 2016
- 2016-07-05: New paper accepted: David Rizo, Alan Marsden. "A standard format proposal for hierarchical analyses and representations". In: Digital Libraries for Musicology, New York, 2016
- 2016-07-04: The PhD thesis "Pattern Recognition for Music Notation" presented by Jorge Calvo Zaragoza has obtained a "Cum Laude".
- 2016-06-06: New paper accepted: Aurélien Bellet, Jose F. Bernarbeu, Amaury Habrard, Marc Sebban. "Learning Discriminative Tree Edit Similarities for Linear Classification - Application to Melody Recognition". In: Neurocomputing
- 2016-05-18: Communication: David Rizo has presented the work "A MEI module proposal for hierarchical analysis" in the 4th Music Encoding Conference in Montreal, Canada.
- 2016-05-05: The 9th international workshop on Machine Learning and Music (MML2016) has been accepted to be co-located together with the next ECML-PKDD 2016 in Riva de Garda (Italy), next September.
- 2016-05-05: New paper accepted: Pedro J. Ponce de León, Jose M. Iñesta, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, David Rizo. "Data-based melody generation through multi-objective evolutionary computation". In: Journal of Mathematics and Music.