Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group
Welcome to the page of the Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Group of the University of Alicante. Here you will find information about the members of our group, our publications and an overview of our activities. Check the events page if you want information about upcoming events such as workshops, tutorials or special issues of journals.
Our group is part of the Department of Software and Computing Systems at the University of Alicante.
- 2016-06-06: New paper accepted: Aurélien Bellet, Jose F. Bernarbeu, Amaury Habrard, Marc Sebban. "Learning Discriminative Tree Edit Similarities for Linear Classification - Application to Melody Recognition". In: Neurocomputing
- 2016-05-18: Communication: David Rizo has presented the work "A MEI module proposal for hierarchical analysis" in the 4th Music Encoding Conference in Montreal, Canada.
- 2016-05-05: The 9th international workshop on Machine Learning and Music (MML2016) has been accepted to be co-located together with the next ECML-PKDD 2016 in Riva de Garda (Italy), next September.
- 2016-05-05: New paper accepted: Pedro J. Ponce de León, Jose M. Iñesta, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, David Rizo. "Data-based melody generation through multi-objective evolutionary computation". In: Journal of Mathematics and Music.
- 2016-04-27: New paper accepted: Jose J. Valero-Mas, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Juan R. Rico-Juan. "On the suitability of Prototype Selection methods for kNN classification with distributed data". In: Neurocomputing 2016-04-27
- 2016-04-26: New paper accepted: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jose J. Valero-Mas, Juan R. Rico-Juan. "Selecting promising classes from generated data for an efficient multi-class NN classification". In: Soft Computing
- 2016-04-25: New paper accepted: Marisa Bernabeu, Antonio Pertusa, Antonio-Javier Gallego. "Image Spatial Verification using Segment Intersection of Interest Points". In WSCG International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and
- 2016-04-21: New paper accepted: Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Colin De La Higuera and Jose Oncina. "Computing the Expected Edit Distance from a String to a PFA". In: 21st International Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata (CIAA 2016)